Originally Posted by marcfogel
Did you set this up in the old webclient or new BIS?
The old webclient seetings carried over to the NEW BIS. However,in the new BIS setup i can't find where to change your "sent from" address. I can only see to add new accounts.
Here is how I have this set up. Part I is what settings you need in the new BIS on tmobile.com. Part II is how I have it set up as POP3 from my gmail.
1. Login to your tmobile account and go to the email setup page.
2. Click the edit key to edit your account.
3. Enter the information as follows...
YOUR NAME: your name
Part II. (Gmail) This part will vary for POP3 account (use forwarding)
1. Go to Forwarding and POP in the settings
2. Forward a copy of the incoming mail to your
All of this will allow your POP3 account mail to forward to your BB and when you reply to incoming mail from your BB the address will show up on the other persons email as coming from your POP3.