Originally Posted by mezorn26
My contract just expired with cingular on my BB. I have always used Verizon for voice. I am now considering making the jump to an all in one deal on verizon.
1. I have a family share plan with my girlfriend. Will verizon let me add a BB plan to the family share plan?
2. How is the data service and content on verizon compared to other services?
3. BROADBAND ACCESS, is it really THAT FAST?
4. should I get the 7250 or the 7130e if I decide to go for the switch?
1) Yes, you can add your Blackberry to your family share plan for voice communication. Just add the Data plan for the Blackberry.
2) I have only used Verizon so I can't coment on other services but I have had no complaints about Verizon.
3) Broadband access is pretty fast. You can check out some of the Benchmark messages for comparison.
4) Haven't tried the 7130e but I am very happy with my 7250.