08-22-2018, 09:03 AM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Others run out when we run in
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Post Thanks: 104
Thanked 844 Times in 813 Posts
| | Re: Key2 Question
That 6 dot icon is the icon that allows you to move between apps and screens. Based on the info on the user manual you cannot delete it. I also see that any app installed cannot be removed just hidden. Not sure but it looks like only apps available on Google Play are able to be installed. Not good.
If you remove an app from the home screen, the app is still installed on your device, and you can open the app from :::
1. Touch and hold an app, a widget, or a shortcut.
2. Drag the app, widget, or shortcut towards the top of the screen.
• To uninstall an app, drag the app towards Uninstall.
• To turn off an app, drag the app towards Disable.
• To remove an app, a widget, or a shortcut from the home screen, drag the app towards Remove
__________________ If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button î
Z10 on BES Z10 on BIS
Last edited by tsac : 08-22-2018 at 09:04 AM.