03-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Mar 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Outlook Web Access
Please Login to Remove!
Anyone ever try option #7 and have it work?
"Select the option that describes how you access the email account you are attempting to add:
* I use an email account such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape, Eudora.: Specifies the email client used to access email provided by your Internet Service Provider, such as Earthlink, Netzero, etc. The BlackBerry will automatically find the information and configure this account for you.
* I can access my mailbox using a Web browser (Outlook Web Access): Specifies whether or not your email is retrieved using an Internet browser from a computer outside of your company's network (i.e. from your home).
* I always use Microsoft Outlook to access my mailbox: Specifies whether or not your email is retrieved using Microsoft Outlook from a computer in your company's network.
* I can access my mailbox using a Web browser (iNotes): Specifies whether or not you can retrieve your email using an Internet browser (i.e. from your home).
* I always use Lotus Notes to access my mailbox: Specifies whether or not you can retrieve your email using Lotus Notes from a computer in your company's network.
7. If you select option 3 (Microsoft Outlook) or option 5 (Lotus Notes) above, you will be prompted to download the mail connector application. Click Download. The mail connector is installed. The mail connector allows you to receive your corporate email on your handheld.
Add a Microsoft Outlook or Exchange email account
If you are attempting to add a Microsoft Exchange email account, the Microsoft Exchange email account page appears.
On the Email Accounts page, you are prompted with the following fields:
* Outlook Web Access URL: Type the URL for web access to your Microsoft Outlook account.
* Mailbox Name: Type the mailbox name for your Microsoft Outlook account.
Click Submit. If the integration is successful, the updated Email Accounts page appears. The account is added.