Originally Posted by chiroosgoode
I live in Ottawa and I am going to buy a Blackberry this week and I need to know:
1. Is there any RELIABLE way to have this working with a "messenger" such as MSN, Yahoo, AIM?
2. Is there a specific provider that one would recommend? Bell, Roger's or Telus?
3. I have heard of BerryVine- Is this the REAL thing? Does it really work?
Please help, I will be travelling soon and this is urgent.
1) Yes - check out Verichat
2) No idea - I would check out the modem thread perhaps see which one opens ports etc
3) Verichat appears to be the more developed product.