Currently I am running this software with out a BES or MDS and have full html access to any wap site I have tried and several standard format http sites. All this with T-Mobiles tzones for a cheap $4.99 per month. I don't know if I stumbled on a goldmine or what but it works. This is what I did:
- Applied the RBRO trick to enable HTML and WAP browser access.
- Turned off wireless (phone) connection.
- Removed all Service Books except WebClient (cmime) in -Options\Service Books-
- Installed Desktop Manager Software along with download/install of browserboss. ***may require uninstall/install of existing Desktop Manager***
- Follow the FAQ steps listed for WAP Gateway access on the BrowserBoss FAQ site.
- Begin browserboss (with wireless phone still off) and change BES or MDS Enterprise selection to WAP Gateway ***Important: if WAP selection is not selected you cannot change it again. You must uninstall/reinstall to the BB Handheld.***
- Input WAP carrier information (i.e. GatewayIP/APN/PORT) as listed on the BrowserBoss FAQ previously mentioned.
Congratulations, you should now be able to connect to any site via your CELL providers cheap WAP protocol. Good Luck and feel free to email me or post questions.