Register the BlackBerry on the network.
Options > Host Routing Table > Register Now
If that doesnt work, refresh the Desktop [CMIME] service book.
- From the BlackBerry home screen, select Options, then Service Book.
- Highlight Desktop [CMIME], press the scroll wheel and select Delete.
- Wait for 60 seconds before continuing.
- Press the scroll wheel and select Undelete. The Desktop [CMIME] service book should reappear in the list.
- Return to BlackBerry home screen and select the Enterprise Activation icon. If the icon is not visible, wait a few minutes. You will be able to view the overall completion percentage from the Enterprise Activation screen. When the service book refresh is complete, the Activation Complete pop-up box will be displayed.
Finally... If that doesn't work, wipe the BlackBerry and reactivate.