Originally Posted by NitruS
But there must be a way to:
1) receive gmail via pop to outlook (i know this can be done)
2) then also synch outlook with the bb (so that when deleting emails and such on my bb they delete in outlook as well)
NOTE: Via push instant email (not 15 minute delay)
1. Yes. Enable POP access and set up Outlook to retrieve from POP source
2. No. BIS 2.0 will sync with OWA & IMAP to a limited degree but not with a mailclient / POP server
3. If your email is forwarded rather than polled you're not referencing back to the originating mail server so even if it was IMAP then it wouldn't work any way since deleted items would refer to hosted mailbox you are forwarding too and not the originating mail server all assuming this is done under bis 2.0 and my run on sentence hasn't run on for quite long enough.