Originally Posted by greggebhardt
I had this exact problem as BERducky should remember, no matter what settings I used the same happened when I tried to delete, too. I do not know what I finally did but all of a sudden it all worked as it was surposed to work. Maybe try removing the battery and holding the on button for a minute or so. Not usre what did it but it start to work as it was surposed to work.
I had the same problem one week ago (BB 7250, Bell Mobility). The only solution was to do a handheld "wipe" and then restore from a backup file, or a sync to dekstop, wipe, and resync.
It worked, but was a bit of work getting everything back the way I like it.