06-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Problem Fixed!
Thanks NJBlackberry! I looked-up your suggestion on T-Mobile's website and found this fix:
Reset the handheld using the Application Loader. To reset the handheld using the Application Loader, perform the following steps:
1. Use the Backup and Restore tool to back up the data from your handheld to your computer before proceeding. These steps erase the data on the handheld.
2. In the desktop manager, double-click the Application Loader icon. The Application Loader Wizard window appears.
3. Click Next.
4. In the Handheld Application Selection window, ensure that the appropriate applications are selected, and then click Next.
5. The Completing the Application Loader Wizard appears. Click Advanced.
6. In the Handheld Data Preservation window, select Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications, and click Next.
7. Click Finish. The handheld will reset. This might take several minutes.