Originally Posted by mrc7928
Thanks for all your help so far. Just to make sure we are on the same page, it is possible to have:
- A messages icon which would house both the Groupwise and BIS emails. This icon I would hide.
- A seperate icon for just Groupwise emails.
- A seperate icon for just BIS emails.
- The messages icon houses all emails to all accounts. It is not possible to hide this icon.
- BIS is a service (BlackBerry Internet Service) and not an email account. You can setup up to 10 email accounts with BIS and you can also get a BlackBerry address (eg.
- For each email account you setup with BIS (including the BlackBerry address), an additional icon will be placed on your BB which houses all emails from that account
So in your case, if you integrated the GroupWise account, you would have the messages icon and another one for the GroupWise account.
For more info on BIS, check out this link. http://www.blackberry.com/products/i...ce/index.shtml