Originally Posted by Milkman
Why are these cell phone companies so slow about getting on the wagon. It is REALLY discouraging.
This question always cracks me up...I TOTALLY agree, but you gotta remember that we're in, like, the upper 5% of consumers for this stuff. Trust me, if the demand was as high for the other 95% as it is for us, this stuff would find its way to market quicker.
Ya just gotta accept that we're nerds...we like new-and-now.