I am looking into getting a Blackberry mainly to keep track of school life as well a number of people at work are really getting into it and seeing as how I have to replace my cell anyways I thought this may be a good way to go.
I did have a couple questions though if someone has the time...
1. Can a Blackberry sync to a Mac
2. When you sync (either Mac or PC) can you upload any picture/file you want?
3. Does the 7130g have to be on a cradle to deactivate the screen or does it work like a regular cell phone (that would be ideal)?
4. I only want the Data Plan for sending msgs to other Blackberry users - would a 1/4 of a mb of data per month cover this? (it would be very minimal msg'ing)
5. Is there any other "smart phone" out there that would be great for organization that I am missing - some people have recommended a Treo because it has the MS Office suite on it but I like the look of the Blackberry more so any suggestions on that?
Thanks a lot all
P.S. Most cell phones keep track of your minutes used, does a Blackberry show you how much data you've used lately?