Originally Posted by Kathy23
this is the situation:
- user 1 and user 2 send emails to each other.
- user 1 has a blackberry connected to Outlook
- user 2 uses Outlook
- it looks like user 3 receives all the email user 1 sends to user 2 without user 1 knowing
- it also looks like user 3 receives all the emails user 1 receives from user 2 without user 1 knowing
- user 3 has connection with one network admin that set up user 1's BB and the power to request to be bcc'd
how can I find out if there are any rules set up either on Outlook or Blackberry? What do I look for? I have some access to servers. Is there a BB software on the server or are the rules set up online?
Please help. Thanks.
You can also do forwards and copies of messages outside BlackBerry land and outside the purview of Exchange.
If you don't want people in your organization to read your messages, use PIN messages or don't use the BlackBerry your employer provides.