i was following this instructions from this link about filtering and what not: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...plicates+gmail
afterward...it gave me a big headach....it kinda help...but i had to figure the solutions half way.
here is what did.
1. delete the gmail acct. i created in my cingular bis homepage (if you created one)
2. log into gmail, go into settings>forwarding and POP>...then click on the option "foward a copy of incoming mail to: blah blah blah and "keep Gmail's copy in inbox"
blah blah blah is my email address i created on cingular
4. log back into bis homepage. create urself a cingular email if you haven't. mine is
5. click on edit button next to
6. under the heading "Reply to:" change ur from
7. click save.
u all are set. anyone that send a new email to ur gmail u will get it on ur bb. and when u click on reply...it will use ur gmail address on the "from:" field on ur bb. best thing..u dont received a duplicates copy anymore!!!
note: this instruction is if you are using bis 2.0.