I have a strange problem in activating a BB in Sydney and cannot find any information anywhere that helps me.
Here we go:
the BB is a 7290 with SW Version 4.1 connected to Telefonica in SYD.
The BES is located in MUC with SW Version 4.0 connected to Notes 6.5
- Activating the user (lets call him User "Z") gets stuck at 'Waiting for Services' and then 'Contact System Admin'
- Activating user "Z" in MUC on a 7290 'Vodafone' is working fine. No prbs.
- Trying to activate user "Z" in SYD on a BB where other users can get activated fails also with the same error.
- Trying to activate another user on a BB where user "Z" fails is working fine.
- The BES does not show any strange messages.
- PIN msgs to other BBs from the BB where user cannot be activated work fine. So GPRS connection is working.