I could not resist...
New versions for both tools are uploaded.
Check the integrated help for info.
Update your existing versions with the built-in update feature.
- 1.33, passwords with blanks now work
Fixed a compatibility issue with older versions of javaloader and some BB models or OS versions (hopefully)
(the corrections costs performance, use the latest javaloader and OS to gain speed - the tool automatically switches to the fast method when possible)
Fixed problems with blanks in passwords and in path names
No more password screen pop-up when using a device with no password set after each play/stop.
- a double click on the screen picture works like the [play/stop] button - just for convenience.
-while in pause mode:
--pressing the [S] key or single left-click on the screen picture will do just on more screen capture. This takes load from your device while presenting. You can only show the screens you want to. This works as well while recording.
--pressing the [R] key will just add the current screen once more to the avi file while recording without taking a new picture. Since the playback of the videos is fixed to one picture per second, this gives the ability to show a screen as many seconds longer as times you pressed the R key.
Hopefully I have not added too many bugs....
For those who are new to this and don't want to read the whole thread:
More info and download to be found here: oppitronic.de oppitronic.de
The tools are free to use, feedback welcome, donations possible.
- the BlackBerry Desktop Manager or Device Manager 4.x installed
- the Blackberry connected via USB
- the javaloader.exe from the BlackBerry JDS Components Package 4.x (free to download from the RIM homepage in the developer section)