Originally Posted by carl rifkind
I'm not a BES expert but maybe the BES forum could help you better.
However, you should be able to resend the service book only to that device that's having trouble. I had this problem on my 7280 a few years back when I first transitioned from BIS to BES.
Ok, so what exactly will sending the service book do? It looks as if I have to do the following steps:
Follow these steps to send a new Service Book to the BlackBerry unit.
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to ( Note: The URL must be typed in exactly as shown below.):
For AT&T / Cingular - https://webclient.blackberry.net/Web...ite=mycingular
For SkyTel - https://webclient.blackberry.net/Web...sp?site=skytel
2. Use your BlackBerry Email ID and Password to login to the BlackBerry provider email account.
3. Click on the "Profile" button at the top of the screen.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Profile page and click on the "Send Service Book" button.
5. Logout of the BlackBerry web client.
6. Perform a soft or hard reset of the BlackBerry unit.
7. Verify that the BlackBerry unit received the new Service Book by navigating to Options --> Service Book.