We are preparing to migrate to Exchange 2003 from Exchange 5.5.
BES requires ESM to be installed. I did this last year and had problems. I was told to roll back and wait for the Active Directory Connetor to be installed. It was done 1/11.
I installed ESM on one of my servers and have the same issue. It works fine for a few hours.
Suddenly, message sent from handheld get a red X - Unlisted Error. One symptom is when the problem starts, when you do a "show address" for the user you are sending to -instead of a smtp
you see :
EX:/O=[Site Name]/OU=[organization]/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=[Name]/CN=[Name]/CN=[User Name]
This impacts our Exchange project as well as the Daylight savings time issue.