C++ Runtime Errors
Anyone ever experiance this error while syncing their BB at start up?
What model BlackBerry do you have (that's a good place to start)...
7750. Seems to only happen after a certain point of time, and when a policy is set.
What third party applications do you have installed. The 7750 is written in J2ME and not C++.
I have this error on 3 7730s when synchronising. The problem seems to be a corruption on the Lotus Notes names.nsf. I have no idea why it has suddenly started for 3 users out of 61.
I haven't found the cause of this problem, but I do now have the fix.
* Go to the Intellisync folder which is located in the following location:
Windows ME, 2000, XP
C:\Documents and Settings\"profile name"\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Intellisync
* Locate your PIN folders in this location, specifically your PIN# folder and PIN#.cfg folder.
* Verify that Desktop Manager is not running. If it is, exit the program and then delete these two folders.
* Once deleted, start Desktop Manager and connect your BlackBerry device
***Note: This next step will remove ALL entries from the BlackBerry address book. Please ensure there is nothing in the address book that is not in Notes, or you have a backup of the BlackBerry.
* Open the Backup and restore program, click the advanced button, highlight the Address book database on the left, and click the clear button.
* Once the database is clear, close the backup and restore program, open Intellisync, and then resynchronize.
C++ Runtime Errors
Thought I would bump this thread as I had these problems too but RIM sent me a fix which involves using Domino Designer to create an agent that manipulates blackberryprofiles.nsf. See attachment for the fix.
I use BES 188.8.131.52 and was trying to setup a Vodafone Blackberry 8100 Pearl.
Nice Forum by the way 8-)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.