Thank you all for your advise.
Here is what I have done. If you are still following this thread.
Since Sprint is sending me out a 7750 I am going to refuse the shippment. I cant hold out for Sprint to get the 7250 as much as I want to. I cant live with this Treo 650 anymore. I loved my 600 but the 650 just isnt worth the aggravation to me.
Therefore lastnight I decided to give Cingular a try for 30 days. I now have the 7250 and so far it's great. My bluetooth headset is working better than the Treo can dream of. The upgrade to 4.0 was simple and getting my email OMG WOW. This is true "push". For anyone that is going to advise me of chatter email for the Treo I have it still cant compare sorry.
So now I have a decision to make break my contract with Sprint or hold out am HOPE that they will allow me to trade my 650 in for a 7250 IF they ever get it. I dunno I like the idea of a GSM phone if the signal is good in most of the palces I travel I might just keep it.
Any thoughts. suggestions etc..