04-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Mar 2005
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | BlackBerry as Pager Only
Please Login to Remove!
I'm tired of my IT customers waking me up at night by calling my Cell (Blackberry 7520). However I still need to be able to be audibly-notified if a Page comes in.
I created a Profile called "Quiet W Paging"
- Set Level 1 Messages to None/Mute
- Set Messages to None/Mute
- Set Phone to None/Mute
- SMS to "Vibrate+Tone" / Escalating
With the above profile:
- Phone calls coming in don't ring (Good)
- Pages (ie emails) sent to Phfirstname.lastname@example.org, Alarm my BB (Good)
- However, Voicemails still cause Alarm (BAD)
Any thoughts on how to create a proper profile for Paging only notification?