Originally Posted by ezrunner
Relax yo, while I agree he is fairly new and may not be fully aware of the forum etiquette yet. besides we all manage to double post from time to time.
I have done it and many others have too.
Originally Posted by Myself
No big deal, everyone makes an unnecessary thread every once in a while. Searching is always a good idea before creating a new thread.
I hope you find your answer.
Like I already said, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, just to make him aware of forum policy. No biggy, sorry if that was how it came across. But seriously that video I linked to is funny, anyone who posts on a forum should watch it.
As for installing that program, this is what I did.
1. Download this: http://www.blackberryforums.com/atta...light-1.82.zip
2. Unzip it
3. Then put the .cod and .alx files somewhere where you can find them (like your desktop)
4. Open desktop manager and click application loader
5. Follow the instructions to install (I had to use the browse button to open the .alx file and it installed fine)
6. Blackberry will restart (if it freezes like mine did, pull the battery and reinsert)
7. If successful, bblight will be on your blackberry and show up as a little lightbulb
Let me know if you are still having trouble. I always use desktop manager to install programs because I only have a 10mb data plan and don't want to waste any data downloading programs which I could download on my pc which has unlimited data.