3 Pearl Questions
Hi -- just got it, and like it but two quick questions.
1. my emails from Microsoft outlet not being filtered by the time it gets to my blackberry. on my desk top these emails go to "junk mail". Any ideas?
2. why doesn't the time automatically change when i go to other time zones?
3. is there any difference in the functions of the "cingular" software vs. the "at&t" software? if so, can i get an upgrade?
Here is the answer to #2: you can set your BB to pull time from different sources. Easiest way is to just change the time zone... :)
2. You have to change the time zone manually. That is how the BB operates. It will not change according to where it pulls the time from.
3. You can upgrade... read this for the latest version:
How do I upgrade the OS on my BlackBerry? - BlackBerryFAQ
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.