OkeeDokie, here I go!
I love my blackberry 7520! I know it's not the newest phone on the block, but I love it! I do have a few quick questions that I'm hoping you nice folks in the forum can assist me with.
1. When I set up the desktop software, I think I may have set up something wrong. When I start my PC a program called "Desktop Redirector" constantly tells me that it cannot connect?
2. Should I update to the newest OS? I'm running 4.0 and I downloaded 4.1, any reason I should or shouldn't do the upgrade?
3. I'd like to pick up a nice holster or case for my blackberry, is there a good generic case that works? Any recommendations?
4. Is it absolutely required that you use the "wheel" as a selection button? I'm afraid that I'm going to wear it out!
5. I see sections of the forum dedicated to different model numbers like the 7200's etc. Where does the 7520 fit into this forum?
6. I'm trying to get the gmail app for my 7520 but I can't seem to locate it. I'm using opera as my browser and gmail tells me that it cannot identify my phone. Could somebody please PM me a link to the GMAIL app for the 7520?
7. Thanks for putting up with my first post