06-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | 2 Outlook accounts, 1 device, multiple roadblocks...help!
Please Login to Remove!
Need some help from the experts. Here's my situation:
1) Verizon 8703e
2) BES actively working for Outlook 2003 email #1 (email@example.com)
3) Need to somehow get Outlook 2003 email #2 (firstname.lastname@example.org) pushed to my device as well.
1) Client exchange server has blocked auto-forward and redirect options.
2) No access to "always on" computer to install the redirector (laptop only).
3) Client email is pretty locked down...even Webmail is only accessible when connected to the network.
Any advice on how I can get client email onto my device? Thanks in advance...