John, I probably don't know what I asked either.
I go to the below link; download the thinkMicro file - but it doesn't work & it says "application not found". Not sure what is going on, but it should be straight forward....
Thanks for the reply.
Here is what I'm trying to do:
I can't post the link because I have < than 10-posts. But it is at the thinkorswim website.
1) Most blackberries require an update on their software before they can install thinkmicro. Download the latest version here. Windows users
2) Download and unzip thinkMicro
3) Launch BlackBerry desktop manager and click "Application Loader".
4) Connect your BlackBerry device to your computer with a USB cable.
5) Follow the installation wizard to find and select the "thinkmicro.alx" file (unzipped on step 1) - this will install thinkMicro on your device.
6) If installed correctly you will now have a thinkMicro icon in your applications folder.