Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice
welcome to the forums. sounds like the screen is either bad, or there is liquid damage to the device. did the buyer return this device back to you then? if so check the liquid damage indicators on the device. there is one on the device in the battery compartment the other is on the battery itself. the one on the battery should be white with red marks on it (either a line or red X's) and the one on the device should be pure white.
Yes he did return however I replaced all the plastics and the plastics I bought had a red sticker already on it...I think the outside plastics were new but it was a used inside black piece, if you know what im talking about...but at first he claimed he took it to the ATT store and they said it had severe water damage which I know it didnt have when I had it and it worked when it left here and first got there..and the battery has the red X's so its fine..i dont know if I should call him out on it that he did something or what..