A few newb questions
Been lurking for a while, thought I'd try to get some answers!
1. Is there a better web browser available? I tried Opera, couldn't get it to work, much less work the way I wanted. I use Firefox at home and like that format. Anything better? :D
2. Is there a way to access/read/write to the micro-SD card without having to take it out and use the adapter with the USB port? Can't I just access it directly from the computer to manipulate the sound/media files on there?
3. Is there a way to shut off the email arrived alert? It vibrates a couple of times then a loud series of beeps. Ordinarily I don't mind it during the day, but I keep the phone on in case my dad has to get hold of me, even at night, but I don't need to be woken up with the notification that Overstock.com has a 10% off sale, again. :-(
4. For some reason, my phone is not keeping/remembering the call log anymore. Did I shut something off? :oops:
I guess that's all for now! Thanks for the help!
Welcome to the BBForums!
1. Your standard BB browser and Opera Mini are your choices.
2. Yes. Enable Mass Storage on your Media Card.
How do I add media files to my microSD card? - BlackBerryFAQ
3. Absolutely-- How do I edit my notification tones (profiles)? - BlackBerryFAQ
4. You might have turned it off... Phone Dialer screen > Menu > Options > Call Log = set as desired.
If the above is set correctly, you could have low memory issues...
Thanks J!! You rock! Customizing now...
welcome to the forums. That JS... he is one smart guy (y)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.