220.127.116.11 os for 8820 on TurkCell. Multilanguage, including English.
BlackBerry Handheld Software v18.104.22.168 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 22.214.171.124
* Applications: 126.96.36.199
* Software Platform: 188.8.131.52
* File name: 8820M_PBr4.5.0_rel52_PL184.108.40.206_A220.127.116.11_Turkcell .exe
* File size: 80.12MB
Here is the link https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...9F76F8A5BA6896
Instructions for installing on ANY 8820 (regardless of carrier
1. Make sure you have Desktop Manager installed. If not, get it here.
2. Download the above file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the OS file you downloaded.
3. Locate the vendor.xml file and delete it. It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Plug in BB and Open Desktop Manager. You should be prompted to upgrade.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to DM again and run application loader again and it should load the OS to the device.
Link to previous 4.2 OS click here.