07-16-2008, 09:49 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Aug 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Love my Berry 8830!
Please Login to Remove!
As it happens this month and this week in particular is the one year anniversary of purchasing my BB 8830. For a year now I have spent many hours becoming "one" with my awesome Berry! Let me list some of my favorite features:
1. Absolutely love SMS texting. Create a group, make a message send it to all at one time. Sweet! In my occupation this is a massive time saver.
2. MSN Live Messenger: My daughter and her husband live in North Carolina and we live in Texas. The moment she signs-in SHAZAM! We are messaging. Way cool!
3. PUSH EMAIL: I make full use of this ability. All of my email accounts are on my Berry and again talk about saving time on the fly. Love it!
4. eOffice: I don't create as much as I edit and review documents with this awesome tool. If necessary, I can crunch me out a document or spreadsheet but review and editing are the strength in my opinion.
5. The Precision Theme is abosolutely the techiest theme I have ever used and boy do I dig it.
6. Media player: I have a 2 GIG Micro SD card and it contains all the MP3s I could possibly listent to during the day and I have some very fun videos on there too. Mainly I use this storage for documents I access with eOffice.
7. Desktop Manager 4.3: Works seemlessly for me and I synch daily.
8. The GPS: Sweet! Works like a charm and is way cool.
9. Last but most certainly not least SEARCH! This feature absolutely helps cut through the mountains of emails to find key information. Love, Love it!
1. PLEASE figure out a way to make it easier to assign a ringtone or MP3 to a contact you frequently SMS text with.
2. I am a task maniac. Please add the ability to make categories for tasks. It would go a long way to making task management easier.
Ok. That is my one year synopsis. I hope you are enjoying your Berry as much as I do. I am truly a satisfied RIM customer and my service provider is Sprint. They too have done a great job over the year. I have not had one day of interrupted service either data or voice.
When it gets to tough for the rest that's when it's just right for me. - Author Unknown