Originally Posted by rebel12th
I was just issued a 8820 and while trying to connect to another phone via bluetooth I put in the default passkey for the 8820 but the connection failed saying that the passkey was incorrect. How do I go about getting the passkey reset to the default?
You will see a bunch of "connections" under your Options->Bluetooth, delete whichever ones you don't want. Pairing is pretty simple:
- Set your first device (device A) in discoverable mode
- Tell your second device (device B) to look for other devices
- When device B finds device A, instruct it to connect
- Device A will prompt you for a passcode, make one up
- Device B will prompt you for the passcode you entered on device A, enter that