How to transfer pictures in my BBERRY 7290..
Anybody know how i can transfer pictures on my BB ? via sync cable ?
Anyone has ideea why i can not connect my BB via bluetooth with a Nokia 6230i ? the devices find each other thrue bluetooth but i can not establish the connection...
I have a BB 7290 w/ Tmo. As far as trasfering pics, I haven't done that one yet. But, the reason you cannot connect via BT to another cell is that the BB 7290 only supports headset and car kit profiles in BT.
BB <bluetooth> Nokia
Now i understand why i can not connect the BBERRY with Nokia.
I still wait suggestion about transfering pictures.
(1) Send yourself an email with the photo as an attachment.
(2) Put the photo online and download it through the browser.
(3) Use a third-party program to transfer the photo over the USB connection. Someone else will have to chime in with the name of the program. It's not free, however.
Just had a luck at your webpage...nice and interestiing... :)
I am sorry for myself but i can not use anyone from your sugestion;
1) and 2) is not valid for my BB becuase i not have a plan with data, can use just Voice and SMS ....:(
the 3) point suggestion is bad again for me because i not have a thirth party software for can transfer pictures to my BBerry.
If someone is so kindly good to give me a address or a suggestion from where to get a software llike this ?!
Nick from ROMANIA.
Thank's alot for you efforts to find for me a software :)
Right now i will go to handango.com to find the software and download.
Have a great day.
I use GTPhoto from Green Tech Mobile www.greentechmobile.com to transfer images to my BB via USB, works like a charm.
I have a stock 7290 and want to use the photo application (picture frame) to import personal photos. How do I do this? I've been using my Blackberry daily, but there is no documentation for this app.
(1) Open the email
(2) Click the trackwheel to bring up the menus
(3) Choose the "Open Attachment" menu option
(4) You may have to choose "Full Content" to view the image
(5) Click the trackwheel while viewing the image
(6) Choose the "Save" menu option
(7) The image should now be available within the photo application
What if I don't have internet service on my blackberry and want to save pictures?
You can send a picture message; or, email the picture to your phone. I know with Tmo is . I don't know what other carriers are. But, they should have something similar.
But WAIT!!! A BB without internet??? I just cannot imagine that! I have a hard time when there's a service outage.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.