I have acquired an unlock code for a Blackberry 7290 from T Mobile USA and the having problems with mobile after make the unlock procedure. I've entered the code, then appear a message saying that the handset was unlocked, however, when I changed the SIM card to one from another network, his blackberry couldn`t find network anymore. I turn on the phone, but network stay inactive. Now my phone cant make/receive any call.
I asked him to type "SHIFT + mepd" to see the current lock informations. He got the following:
NETWORK SUBSET DISABLED
SERVICE PROVIDER DISABLED
The mobile was locked for T-Mobile USA but I was using TIM BRAZIL NETWORK. After enter the code, I CANT get signal from TIM neither from CLARO BRAZIL that works with a 900 MHz frequency.
Yesterday I bought a VIVO network SIM Card that work with a 850 MHz and it is everything doing fine with this. But I cant use anymore with TIM/CLARO and the mobile BLUETOOTH stay OFF and does not work anymore...