Well, after playing around with my settings and then having to wipe it clean I came up with a solution.
Here is what I want to do and there were some who were confused so let me explain my original posting.
I was looking for a way to get my sent messages or replies from my BB and then have them wirelessly come into my outlook on my desktop. I tried the redirection method but this seems primarily the way to synch from pc to bb instead of the other way around.
I dont have BES and I looked at blueberry and mailstreet but after looking at the price and service decided I wanted something else. I just want to have my messages that I sent and my replies to be able to get into my outlook.
Here is my inelegant solution.
1. Go to your service provider email set up.
2. In profiles there is an option to forward sent mail.
3. I created a seperate email address with the words "sent" in it.
4. I placed the email address in the forward.
5. I then go to outlook and create a seperate folder called bbsent.
6. In outlook i create a rule that will move all emails from
to bbsent folder.
It is inelegant but I think it will do the trick. I am a novice at BB so if you have any other ideas please post them. Thank you.