01-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Join Date: Jan 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Battery life is low.
Please Login to Remove!
I just got a 7130 and noticed that the battery only lasts a little over a day.
1. Turned down backlight screen to 0 (lowest).
2. No Bluetooth, disabled.
3. Turned on from 6am until midnight. Wireless always on: minimum one bar signal strength anywhere.
4. Only 5 min of phone calls per day.
5. Use web browers 10 min per day.
6. No email hookup.
7. Use PDA functions 20 min total per day.
Is this typical?
Does the web browser use power even when not downloading pages?
Any other power conservation suggestions?