BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2006, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
jmj
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Model: 7230
Posts: 22
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Call waiting and swaping calls on 7130e

Please Login to Remove!

I don't know if anyone has ran into this but when i receive a call and then i receive another, i chose answer, hold. Then if I want to revert back to the original call I hit flash option and nothing happens. I hit the send key, and still nothing happens. If I end the 2nd call, the original call be will dropped.

Can anyone explain what am I doing wrong or if it's a bug. I just upgraded to the latest firmware for it from vzw as well.

thanks.
Offline  
Old 05-23-2006, 11:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
jungleland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Model: BOLD
OS: 5.0.0.348
Carrier: At&t
Posts: 1,376
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmj
I don't know if anyone has ran into this but when i receive a call and then i receive another, i chose answer, hold. Then if I want to revert back to the original call I hit flash option and nothing happens. I hit the send key, and still nothing happens. If I end the 2nd call, the original call be will dropped.

Can anyone explain what am I doing wrong or if it's a bug. I just upgraded to the latest firmware for it from vzw as well.

thanks.


Now that you mention it, I have had similar issues...Not sure what the problem is.
Offline  
Old 05-24-2006, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 24
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have had the same problem to and cant figure out what the deal is.
Offline  
Old 05-25-2006, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Model: 8130
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 69
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I think the Verizon implementaion is screwed up. My 7520 on Nextel worked perfectly so I think it is Verizon's problem.
Offline  
Old 05-25-2006, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Model: 7130e
Posts: 22
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

when I'm on a call on the 7130e and another call comes in I want to pick up I press the green button "answer and hold" when I'm done with the second call I simply press the green button again and it takes me back to the original call. This is on Verizon.
Offline  
Old 05-27-2006, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Northern NJ
Model: 7130e
Carrier: verizon
Posts: 89
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten100switch
when I'm on a call on the 7130e and another call comes in I want to pick up I press the green button "answer and hold" when I'm done with the second call I simply press the green button again and it takes me back to the original call. This is on Verizon.

exactly.
Offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 07:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Nickster248's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Courtenay, B.C.
Model: 9800
OS: 337
PIN: 2333C6FD
Carrier: Telus
Posts: 315
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten100switch
when I'm on a call on the 7130e and another call comes in I want to pick up I press the green button "answer and hold" when I'm done with the second call I simply press the green button again and it takes me back to the original call. This is on Verizon.
I haven't even tried this on my new Telus 7130e, but it's nice to know that when I do, I can be relatively assured it will work.
__________________
Nick

BB PIN: 2333C6FD on a Torch 9800
Offline  
Old 05-30-2006, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Model: 7130e
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Headset that does NOT cause echoing with 7130e??

I've tried 3 headsets and each one causes intolerable echoing for the purpose I am speaking to...regardless if they are on landline or cell phone. I was thinking it was the Blackberry, but wondering if I should give it another try.

I'm trying one more headset and wanted to know if people have had echoing using the following:
  • Jabra JX10
  • HS850
  • Plantronics 320
  • Plantronics Discovery 640
  • Mororola H700

Thank you -- one hopefully bb potential headset user.
Offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 08:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
sparky12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Atlanta
Model: 9930
PIN: 3300AFF0
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 116
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I'm getting echos on the H700 and HS850.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmjo
I've tried 3 headsets and each one causes intolerable echoing for the purpose I am speaking to...regardless if they are on landline or cell phone. I was thinking it was the Blackberry, but wondering if I should give it another try.

I'm trying one more headset and wanted to know if people have had echoing using the following:
  • Jabra JX10
  • HS850
  • Plantronics 320
  • Plantronics Discovery 640
  • Mororola H700

Thank you -- one hopefully bb potential headset user.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.