Try the following in order. If you fail somewhere along the way, say somethig before you wipe.
- Send someone a test PIN message if not restricted by IT policy.
- Check to see if Network Selection Mode is set to Automatic (Options > Network).
- Register handheld on the wireless network (Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Register Now).
- Regenerate encryption keys (Options > Security Options > General Settings > highlight Services, press scroll wheel and select Regenerate Encryption Keys).
- Delete Desktop [CMIME] service book, wait 60 seconds, undelete. (Options > Advanced Options > Service Book)
- Double check with T-Mobile that your account is configured properly for BES access.
- Get a new activation password and perform an inplace activation (Options > Advanced Options > Enterprise Activation).
- Backup, wipe, and reactivate handheld.