Originally Posted by lgreenberg
It seems I've fixed this issue. Or that is RIM has.
For some reason I had support for every language installed on my 7130c. Apparantly Blackberry's can old hold 250 .cod files. Since each language has multiple modules associated with it that may have been causing the issue.
I've removed all the languages and am now able to load apps.
Hmm. I had this issue a couple of times, on my just bought 7130c.
I noticed in the Remove Apps section, that HUGE list of languages. I didn't want to start deleting the stock programs, cause I didn't know what it would do, but now I'm going to.
I'm American, of course I only speak English...
EDIT: I realze I'm ressurecting an old thread, but I guess I'll just keep going.
I deleting all of the languages, and installed another game, which was previously giving me this error.
It seems to have fixed the issue.
Thanks for this thread.