BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2006, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Model: 8310
Carrier: att
Posts: 13
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default how to remove application?

Please Login to Remove!

i already delete tru adv. option....then delete the YM at my 7130c but still the YM icon still at my bb.

any info how to delete it?

thanks a lot!
Offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 12:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
fizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Model: 9630
OS: 4.7.1.57
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 494
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb_fce
i already delete tru adv. option....then delete the YM at my 7130c but still the YM icon still at my bb.

any info how to delete it?

thanks a lot!
did it prompt to restart and/or did u remove through application loader?
__________________
ThEmEs, WaLlPaPeRs & RiNgERs, Click HERE
-FiZZ*
7130e, then 8703e, 8830, 8330, now 9630/Tour via Sprint
Offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 02:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Model: 8310
Carrier: att
Posts: 13
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizz
did it prompt to restart and/or did u remove through application loader?
is that application loader the desktop manager?
actually i have problem using my desktop manager, i always received message of USB not connected (eventhough my USB cable is connected to my laps and bb). btw, how to open that application loader at desktop manager.

thanks!
Offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 02:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
fizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Model: 9630
OS: 4.7.1.57
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 494
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

yes, the application loader in the desktop manager. you won't be able to use it unless your connected properly to the desktop manager.
__________________
ThEmEs, WaLlPaPeRs & RiNgERs, Click HERE
-FiZZ*
7130e, then 8703e, 8830, 8330, now 9630/Tour via Sprint
Offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 02:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Model: 8310
Carrier: att
Posts: 13
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizz
yes, the application loader in the desktop manager. you won't be able to use it unless your connected properly to the desktop manager.
thats my problem now!
what button i need to select to sync my bb?...i'm in the office now, i'll try it later. i remember that there is 3 icon on desktop manager. i try that 3icon but it never sync my bb. i hit one the key last time and sync my bb but right now i have hard time doing the sync again.
Offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 06:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
fizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Model: 9630
OS: 4.7.1.57
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 494
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

the first icon on the left is the Application Loader. The 3rd is the Intellisync which when double clicked, it opens another window which gives u the option at the topy to synchronize. if your not getting that far which you said already then you will need to figure out why your computer/desktop manager doesn't recognize your BB. try using a different USB port or cable or worse case scenario, uninstall and then reinstall DM.
__________________
ThEmEs, WaLlPaPeRs & RiNgERs, Click HERE
-FiZZ*
7130e, then 8703e, 8830, 8330, now 9630/Tour via Sprint
Offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Model: 8310
Carrier: att
Posts: 13
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizz
the first icon on the left is the Application Loader. The 3rd is the Intellisync which when double clicked, it opens another window which gives u the option at the topy to synchronize. if your not getting that far which you said already then you will need to figure out why your computer/desktop manager doesn't recognize your BB. try using a different USB port or cable or worse case scenario, uninstall and then reinstall DM.
i open the application manager, i cannot see the YM application. The total application space is 0 and theres no application on my desktop manager.
how can i delete the YM icon at bb?

i already sync my bb to my laptop, and its now ok. thanks.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Allen Bradley 1745-M1 Series B EEPROM Memory Module 1745M1
$10.0
Allen Bradley 1745-M1 Series B EEPROM Memory Module 1745M1 picture1785-ME64 Allen Bradley PLC5 Processor EEPROM Memory 1785ME64 N321
$149.0
1785-ME64  Allen Bradley PLC5 Processor EEPROM Memory 1785ME64  N321 pictureNM93C06M8 FSC 93C06M IC SMT SOIC 256BIT CMOS SERIAL EEPROM LAST ONES
$1.59
NM93C06M8 FSC 93C06M IC SMT SOIC 256BIT CMOS SERIAL EEPROM LAST ONES pictureALLEN BRADLEY 1747-M1 EEPROM MEMORY MODULE
$30.0
ALLEN BRADLEY 1747-M1  EEPROM MEMORY MODULE  pictureALLEN-BRADLEY 1785-ME32 SERIES A REV G01 32K EEPROM MEMORY CARTRIDGE USED
$200.0
ALLEN-BRADLEY 1785-ME32 SERIES A  REV G01  32K EEPROM MEMORY CARTRIDGE USED picture






Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.