BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General Legacy Device Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-legacy-device-discussion/)
-   -   8800 screen resolution? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-legacy-device-discussion/63194-8800-screen-resolution.html)

johnmoran 01-29-2007 07:10 AM

8800 screen resolution?
 
Hi does anybody know what the screen resolution will be on the 8800?my bro will change his nokia e61 if it's comparable.Thanks

NJBlackBerry 01-29-2007 07:30 AM

Identical question posted exactly four threads below yours...

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...esolution.html

Search is a wonderful thing.

johnmoran 01-29-2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry
Identical question posted exactly four threads below yours...

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...esolution.html

Search is a wonderful thing.

I really meant screen colours for viewing sample pics and .pdf files as a 8707 @ 65k was not suitable compared with the e61 16.7 millon.:oops:

kasperapd 01-29-2007 11:29 AM

Courtesy of Engadget Mobile... looks like only 65k

BlackBerry 8800 coming to Rogers - Engadget Mobile

Fungineer 01-29-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnmoran
I really meant screen colours for viewing sample pics and .pdf files as a 8707 @ 65k was not suitable compared with the e61 16.7 millon.:oops:

And you can actually tell the difference? going from 16-bit to 24-bit color depth is negligible at that screen size, and increases your bandwidth requirements by 33%.

johnmoran 01-30-2007 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fungineer
And you can actually tell the difference? going from 16-bit to 24-bit color depth is negligible at that screen size, and increases your bandwidth requirements by 33%.

Yes you can tell the difference when viewing pictures of new product lines he needs to approve,every little helps and next to my current pearl or my old 7730 the e61 wins hands down.

kasperapd 01-30-2007 10:42 AM

Now obviously comparing it to a 7730 isn't fair. However, it doesn't look like the 8800 will meet your friends needs with the screen resolution it has.

newyowker 01-30-2007 12:40 PM

320x240


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.