03-21-2007, 02:37 AM
Join Date: Jun 2005
PIN: s & needles
Post Thanks: 4
Thanked 107 Times in 75 Posts
Ok...while messing around with this I tried changing the names of some of my groups to see if it would help. I deleted one group that I didn't need anymore and then added an asterisk to the other two groups. I tried it a few times and then it gave the same error several times. However, the last time it gave the error I was unable to click OK and continue using the device. I gave up, removed the battery and rebooted. After the reboot the Uncaught exception error was still there. I rebooted again...same thing.
I am now in the middle of reloading the OS after wiping with JL_Cmder. It's 130am where I am tonight....Argh!
Even I may end up going back to .71.