03-23-2007, 03:48 AM
Join Date: Mar 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Urgent Help! Lemon Blackberry 8700g
Please Login to Remove!
I do not know how to start, maybe I can blame myself for buying a Blackberry 8700g from a private dealer on ebay... Before you even say return the item to the seller, just just pretend that the seller is no longer registered and I'm sadly stuck with a minty looking blackberry 8700g.
well anyways lets get started
I thought I had a perfect Blackberry 8700g, it was in mint condition, nothing was wrong with it, I checked everything (I am a T-Mobile employee) and I imagined this phone was perfect.
But after I inserted my sim card and saw T-Mobile as my server provider... I noticed a bunch of things NOT working.
1) i am only able to make emergency calls
- it doesn't even allow me to edit options on the phone
2) the blackberry browser is missing
3) it detects txts messages and alerts me of new voicemails ONLY
I already troubleshot the fact that
1) the icons are not missing
2) i have full service bars and it shows "T-Mobile/EDGE"
3) its not a sim card issue
4) its not the data feature addon
5) the icons aren't hidden either
1) replacing sim
2) adding and removing the BBerry Data Plan
3) deleting and reloading the application loader
4) trying re-send the service books through customer care
5) went through the troubleshooting on blackberry.com
but sadly still no luck...
I've called T-Mobile Customer Care and went through all levels of Customer Care, Tier 1, 2, & 3... blackberry customer care
And I'm pooped!
is anyone familiar with this problem.. is there something I'm missing?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP... THANKS!!!