Peter, EZ is correct, MS Outlook works great. You need to load Desktop Manager from RIM for sync with Outlook.
Look here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...473517531316TR
BlackBerry Desktop Software runs on your desktop PC. It lets you:
* Synchronize your email and organizer information (calendar, contacts, memos and tasks) between your BlackBerry smartphone and your PC
* Load new applications and upgrades from your PC to the BlackBerry smartphone
* Back up any important information from the smartphone to your PC or restore previously-saved files back to your BlackBerry smartphone
* Transfer files between your computer and your BlackBerry smartphonexxx8217;s internal memory or optional media card external memory (when youxxx8217;re running BlackBerry Desktop Software v4.2 and BlackBerry® Device Software v4.2)
* Migrate data from a BlackBerry smartphone, Palm ® Treo or Windows Mobilexxx8482;-based device to a new BlackBerry smartphone (when youxxx8217;re running BlackBerry Desktop Software v4.2.)