Originally Posted by Berry One
If you don't have browser icon there could be two reasons, why:
- Your wireless operator did not enable web browsing for your blackberry
- The icon is hidden.
Actually the most common reason is missing/corrupt service books. You can resend service books several ways:
- Have your BES admin push them (if you're on BES)
- Sync via USB (if you're on BES)
- Perform an Enterprise Activation (again, for BES)
- Log into your carrier's BIS site and click the button to resend the service books (BIS)
- Go into Options->Advanced Options->Host Routing Table, bring up the menu and choose Register (BIS)
- Have your carrier's data support group push them for you (BIS)
It's also possible that the browser was uninstalled but highly unlikely. In such cases the user should know as he/she would have had to remove it...