My 8700c was victimized this past weekend when some unscrupulous, inebriated friends pushed me into our pool unaware that my phone was in my pocket. Ironically, I chose not to wear my belt clip for fear that it may slip out of the clip and into the pool. Regardless, the phone vibrated for a few seconds then shut down. I immediately removed the battery and let the phone dry over night. I placed my old Blackberry's battery in the phone today. It's starting to show signs of life, but the screen is not working. This is a company issued phone, so I want to exhaust all my options before I throw in the towel and explain to my boss what happened. PLEASE HELP! If you have any suggestions on how to revive the phone I'll be your friend for life. I read a few posts that mentioned putting the phone in the oven
. They didn't go into any detail with regards to cooking time, cooking temperature, whether or not to use baking spray, etc.