05-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Join Date: May 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Found the answer on another forum. Thought I'd post the solution here JIC its userful for someone else.
Apparently when I upgraded the BB OS it hosed up the encryption key. Anyway the following fixed it.
If you are using BlackBerry Enterprise Serverô 4.0 with BlackBerry Handheld Software 4.0, you can delete the service book on the handheld and re-generate the encryption key wirelessly.
1. From the Home screen on the handheld, click the Options icon.
2. Click Service Book.
3. In the Service Book screen, click the Desktop (CMIME) service book, then click Delete.
4. In the confirmation window, click Delete.
5. Click the escape button to go back to Options. Select Security.
6. Scroll down to the Services section and click the trackwheel. Select Regenerate Encryption Key.
7. Connect your handheld to your personal computer. Open Desktop Manager and double-click Redirector Settings.
8. Select the Security tab. Select the Generate keys manually option, and click Generate. Follow the on-screen instructions to generate a new encryption key.
9. Once the Status field says Up to date, you should be able to compose messages and select addresses on your handheld.