06-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DC area
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
| | Sprint 8703e data problem
Please Login to Remove!
I'm tryu7ing to figure out what's wrong with my friends Sprint 8703e. For example, It won't receive PIN messages, gets 504 errors on many websites (but not all), Google maps keeps saying there is no data connection. That's weird because email to blackberry address works fine.
Steps I've tried: (not in order)
1. Went to options > advanced > host routing table and clicked "Register"
2. resent service books
3. edited permission for Google maps
4. deleted service book "IPPP for 5" following Google..com support page.
5. re downloaded Google maps 1.5.2
6. pulled battery multiple times
None of which makes any difference. He said he had called Sprint, but that didn't help. My wife has identical 8703e from Sprint that works fine. Any ideas?