BFALA, If we learn to help ourselves, . . . .
In the future Use the search Button, you would have found this thread: http://www.blackberryforums.com/show...6604#post96604
Which contained these steps:
Originally Posted by rdalemercer
How to pair the Bluetooth device with the Blackberry: a short tutorial.
1. Go to "Options" and click the wheel. Type a "b" and you should go to "Bluetooth" (if not, scroll and select "Bluetooth")
2. Click the wheel. It should read "Bluetooth: Disabled" at the top of the screen
3. Click the wheel and select "Enable Bluetooth"
4. Turn on the Bluetooth headset and be sure that it is in "pairing mode" (each device is different, so please refer to the included instructions)
5. Click the wheel and select "Add Device"
6. A screen will appear with a bar showing "Searching for Devices"
7. When it finds the headset the name of the headset device will appear on the screen.
8. Authenticate the headset device by typing the passkey.
9. Select the named device and click the wheel. Confirm that it is "Connected", if not click the wheel to "Connect"
10. Select the device and click the wheel again. Scroll to "Device properties"
11. Scroll to "Trusted?: and hit the space key until it shows "Yes"
12. Scroll to Encryption and hit the space key until it shows "Enabled"
13. Click the wheel and select "Save"
14. Select the device, click the wheel and select "Options"
15 Scroll to "Discoverable" and hit the space bar to show "No"
(IMPORTANT: this prevents other Bluetooth devices from "discovering" and your headset)
16. Select "Save"
17. Click the escape button twice to return to the home screen