Originally Posted by nazimrj
I was a TREO user for many years had 2 telephones, CDMA and GSM for international use. Recently I have switched to the all-in-one Crackberry 8830. This is a very impressive device with a few ??? Need help ...
1. I cannot sync items from my device to outlook. Outlook to device is ok. I have tried all options possible, and have also talked with Tech support. They say this is a blackberry software issue. Is anyone else experiencing this problem ?
2. Noise in the background. When in crowded areas, the microphone pick up all the background noise. Is there a work-around ?
3. How do I load software on to the Micro SD card ? There do not seem to be any options available to do this ? How do I view what is installed on the SD card ?
Number 1 Not sure :(
2) There is no work around as of yet, if you find one, you will be a hero.
3) I am pretty sure you can view the items on the card when your BB is hooked to your PC. I know a box pops up on my PC asking if I want to "view the files" so on. Also you can always (pain in the arse way) take it out and put it in an adapter and insert it into any media (SD) reader.